Data warehouse is the base of business intelligence reporting that business analysts need to produce highly summarized, info graphic oriented, reports with the capability to drill down to detail for senior management to enhance their decision making capability. Quality Aim has highly qualified and experienced consultants to facilitate our clients in achieving the highly scalable business intelligence / dashboard reporting solution based on service oriented architecture (SOA).
Quality Aim is a Process Improvement, Information Security and Data Management Consulting company backed by consultants with security credentials such as:
Data Migration: Our organisation can assist you with:
• Profiling both the Source and Target data
• Identifying and resolving data quality issues (Data cleansing)
• Designing, developing, testing and deploying ETL processes
• Verification of data in both Source and Target systems
Data Quality Health Checks: Every day organisations make business decisions assuming the information in their system is accurate, but for many it can be costly if the data is flawed, outdated or unchecked.
It’s estimated that organisations lose 20-30% of their operating revenue every year due to data quality and process issues. Larry English recently published a table showing that poor data and process quality was costing 122 ‘mostly reputable organisations’ over 1.2 Trillion US Dollars* (that’s $1,200,000,000,000). Reduce Risk and Eliminate Cost with a Data Quality Audit. Regular data health checks help businesses in a number of ways:
• Reduce risk and regulatory non-compliance
• Improve decision making capability
• Increase operational efficiency
• Eliminate cost
Our Consulting provides businesses with an independent Data Quality Audit so they have a better understanding on the accuracy of their data.
Master Data Management: The management of common data of an organization in a standardized form is the biggest challenge for the systems required to integrated the business data from different operational systems. The data that is mastered / need to maintain at global level in organisation may include:
• Reference data (aka master data) – the business objects for transactions, and the dimensions for analysis
• Transactional data – supports applications
• Analytical data – supports decision making
MDM has the objective of providing processes for collecting, aggregating, matching, consolidating, quality-assuring, persisting and distributing such data throughout an organization to ensure consistency and control in the ongoing maintenance and application use of this information. Our consultants have hands-on experience to deliver this service for organisation focused on maintaining high data quality.
Solution Architecture: Our solution architects provide services in following ways:
• Documentation describing the structure and behaviour of a solution to a problem
• A process for describing a solution and the work to deliver it.
• The documentation is typically divided into broad views, each known as an architecture domain.