1. Gap Analysis: Consultants carry out a Gap analysis activity to determine the gaps with respect to respective maturity level of TMMI by thoroughly reviewing the current practices of the client organization. This activity includes review of current practices, documented procedures and project documentation for selected areas using TMMI as reference model. Gap Analysis Report is developed and based on that, a high level Process Improvement Action Plan (PIAP) is developed to document actions to prepare for a higher maturity level.
2. TMMI Awareness and Implementation Training: Our consultant delivers an awareness session on TMMI. A Lead Implementer training on TMMI is provided to facilitate the organization and its key stakeholders to better understand the requirements of the Model. It is not an authorized training.
3. Intro to TMMI (Official Training): TMMI Foundation’s Authorized trainer deliver Intro to TMMI Training. A TMMI® 1.3 Authorized Training will be delivered for the Process Engineering Group. This authorized training is a prerequisite for ATM Training. If someone has not attended this training then he can not be an ATM for SCAMPI Class A Appraisal.
4. Process Area Analysis :We do interactive session(s) with organization’s practitioners and discuss the model practices of each process area and try to establish a link that how TMMI can best help the organization. This activity helps clients to understand the vital concepts of TMMI process areas as well as help them understand a road map specific to their organization.
5. Process Definition (Policies, Procedures & Artifacts Development): Our consultants assist in the restructuring of the Process Action Team (PAT). We conduct the meetings with practitioners on their current practices and assist them in the preparation of Process Outline and Flow Diagrams/ Solicit Feedback.
Quality Aim also provide assistance in the preparation of draft document(s) and conduct review with practitioners. We also assist the client, how to place document(s) under management and control and how to publish & distribute the process documentation.
6. Document Review: Quality Aim helps the client to develop Policies, Procedures, Templates, Artifacts and Training Material. We perform documentation reviews (on site & off site) to verify the compliance against the defined processes of TMMI up to ML 3
7. Training Material Development: Consultants develop training material against new processes against TMMI and conducts training sessions for the practitioners for their better understanding and implementation support. We also help the client to develop training material for their Standard Processes & assists them to conduct training on standard processes to relevant staff in the organization.
These trainings will focus on hands on exercises to help trainees better understand the core concepts of processes and as to how to apply them in different projects.
8. Facilitate Training on Defined Processes: Quality Aim helps the client to develop Training material for their Standard Processes & assists them to conduct training on standard processes to relevant staff in the organization. These trainings will focus on hands on exercises to help trainees better understand the core concepts of processes and as to how to apply them in different projects
9. Implementation Support: We help the client in implementing defined revised, updated or new processes.
10. Readiness Check (Pre-Appraisal Services): A Pre-Appraisal activity using SCAMPI Class B or C method helps the client organization and the our Consultants to determine the readiness of the client for Certification Appraisal. Our consultants with the help of trained staff members from the client site perform this activity.
11. Certification Appraisal “(Appraisal by Lead Appraiser): It is applicable to a wide range of appraisal usage modes, including internal process improvement and external capability determinations.
12. Compliance Monitoring: This is an on going activity, we visit the client on regular intervals to evaluate its compliance via performing readiness checks (random audits). We provide Compliance % Report on every visit. These intervals can be planned (after every one or two months) or can be unplanned.
1. TMMI® Lead Implementer Training Workshop: A Lead Implementer training on TMMI® is provided to facilitate the organization and its key stakeholders to better understand the requirements of the Test Maturity Molel Integration (TMMI®).
2. TMMI® Internal Audit Training: The training on Internal Auditing (TMMI®) is provided to facilitate the organization in better evaluating the implemented processes of the organization.
Note: We can offer a complete bundle of services against any standard or any of the sub-set of any of the services.