ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System-QMS is a set of industry’s best practices. This International Standard specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization:
a) needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product(s) that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
b) aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.”
Who Needs ISO 9001:2008-Quality Management System (QMS)?
This International Standard can be used by internal and external parties, including certification bodies, to assess the organization’s ability to meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements applicable to the product, and the organization’s own requirements.
Government & classified organizations
Insurance companies, etc.
Every business needs ISO 27001
Benefits of ISO 9001:2008-Quality Management System (QMS):
Provides senior management with an efficient management process
Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
Reduces your costs
Provides continuous assessment and improvement
Some of the benefits to your customers:
Improved quality and services
On time delivery
Right first time attitude
Fewer returned products and complaints
Independent audit demonstrates commitment to quality
ISO 9001 Consultancy Services:
1. Gap Analysis: Consultants carry out a Gap analysis activity to determine the gaps with respect of ISO 9001:2008 by thoroughly reviewing the current practices of the client organization. Gap Analysis Report is developed and based on that, a high level Process Improvement (PI) Action Plan is developed to document actions to prepare for a getting certification.
2. ISO 9001 Awareness and Implementation Training: A Lead Implementer training on ISO 9001:2008 is provided to facilitate the organization and its key stakeholders to better understand the requirements of the standard.
3 Analysis of Clauses: We do interactive session(s) with process owners and discuss the standard’s clauses and try to establish a link that how ISO 9001:2008 can best help the organization. These sessions help clients’ practitioners to understand the vital concepts of ISO 9001:2008 Clauses as well as help them understand a road map specific to their organization.
4 Process Documentation for Client (Processes and Artifacts Development) / Process Optimization: We also offer to develop processes for client. In this way client may get a detailed developed processes/artifacts for its organization within a short period of time and 100 % complient with the ISO 9001 QMS standard’s requirements.
5. Document Review: if client develops the Process Documentation We perform documentation review onsite / offsite to verify that all the developed Policies, Processes, Procedures, Standards, Guidelines and Artifacts are fulfilling the requirements of ISO 9001:2008. Documentation Review Reports are provided to facilitate the client organization for improving documentation.
6. Training Material Development against developed process documentation: We help the client to develop Training Material for their defined Standard Processes and Policies. We also offer to develop training material for the clients.
7. Provide training to client on developed processes: We assist the client in conducting trainings on standard processes to relevant staff in the organization. These trainings will focus on hands on exercises to help trainees better understand the core concepts of processes and how to apply them in different projects and departments. We also offer to deliver these trainings to client, because we have more expert trainers of every field.
8. Implementation Support: We facilitate our clients in implementing defined processes and maintainig objective evidences for audit. We also facilitate the client in convincing the practitioners and adopting the risk management approach.
9. Training on Internal Auditing: The training on Internal Auditing (ISO 9001:2008) is provided to facilitate the organization in better evaluating the implemented processes of the organization. This training is also required for performing the Internal Audit activity as per the standard’s requirments of Clause 6.
10. Readiness Check (Pre-Audit): We do perform random audits (Readiness Check) to ensure that the organization is performing according to their defined processes and suggest any improvements that add value in their processes and controls. We also ensures that now the organization is ready to go for Certification Audit.
11. Certification Audit (By Certification Body): Stage 1 and stage 2 Audit will be performed by the Certification Body, because a company which is providing consultancy can’t perform certification audit as per the standard’s requirments.
We help the client in fixing the Stage 1 audit findings and also verify that all the findings have properly been fixed (closed).”
12. Compliance Monitoring (on regular intervals e.g., after one or two months: An on going activity) We facilitate our clients in retaining their earned certifications by performing readiness checks (Random Audits). Our consultants visit the client few days before the external audit (Surveillance or Re-Audit) to ensure that the organization is performing according to its defined processes and also suggest improvements in their defined processes. By performing these checks we ensure that the client will not lose its earned certification.
13. Certification Retention: This is an on going activity, we visit the client on regular intervals (pre-defined and agreed) to evaluate its compliance via performing readiness checks (random audits). We provide Compliance % Report on every visit. These intervals can be planned (monthly or quarterly) or can be unplanned.
ISO 9001 Training Services:
1. ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) Lead Implementer: Training Workshop A Lead Implementer training on ISO 9001:2008 is provided to facilitate the organization and its key stakeholders to better understand the requirements of the standard.
2. ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) Internal Audit Training: The training on Internal Auditing (ISO 9001:2008) is provided to facilitate the organization in better evaluating the implemented processes of the organization. This training is also required for performing the Internal Audit activity as per the standard’s requirments of Clause 6.
3. QMS Lead Auditor Training: This training will be provided only on demand.