Quality Assurance and Testing (Verification & Validation) Services
The purpose of QA & Testing (V & V process) is to ensure that selected work product(s) meet their specified requirements and to demonstrate that a product or product components fulfill its intended use when placed in their intended environment.
- Work Products meet their specified requirement(s).
- Detect the defects earlier in the life cycle to save overall project cost.
- All the known defects are ‘Closed’ before the release of product to client.
- Ensure that product meets its intended use when placed in its intended environment.
Benefits of Verification and Validation Process:
- Risks are catered in more secure manners
- Ensures the development of high quality product
- Better QA & Testing quality and objectivity
- Supporting effective use of resources
- Promoting continuous improvement
- Fewer shocks and unwelcome surprises
- Reduced costs and organizational benefits
- More business flexibility and efficiency
- Reassuring stakeholders, etc.