This two – day training workshop is designed to give a detailed understanding of Verification and Validation with respect of TMMI® & CMMI®, including the Process Areas, Goals & Practices, along with its required process documentation, implementation guidance and monitoring (Management). This training workshop has been developed on successful Verification and Validation implementation and consultancy experiences with different sized organizations.
Provide a high level overview and expertise of your company.
Jabir Hussain (Lead Trainer) has master’s degree in Computer Sciences. He is currently working with Wateen Telecom as SQA Manager. He has delivered more than 10 QA & Testing Training Courses in different organizations. He has 14+ years of work experience in different organization in different capacities like Software Development (IBM Certified), Technical Writer, QA & Business Analyst. He has worked for both local and international clients in Private, Public, Govt, Defense sectors. Also providing testing and documentation consultancy in the CMMI and ISO perspective.
Abid Malik (Co-Trainer) has post graduate qualification in Computer Sciences and Business Administration. He has delivered more than 10 Training Courses in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Dubai. He has 14+ years of work experience in the field of Compliance Management, Quality Management, Process Improvement, Project Management, Consultancy, Auditing, Information Security and Business Continuity Management. He has worked for leading national and international companies, Netsol, Catalyic, Nexel Technologies, Kualitatem, Ernst & Young, and Bassel Consulting (Dubai).
• Intro to QA and Testing (V&V)
o Quality Assurance Vs. Quality Control
o Cost of Quality
o Software Quality Factors
• Software Testing vs Software Quality Assurance
• Why SQA?
• Verification vs. Validation
• SDLC Vs. STLC
• SQA Planning
• Test Planning
• Peer Reviews
• Testing Types, Methodologies & Techniques
• SQA Audits
• Test Designing
• Test Cases
• Test Execution
• Defect Management
• Defect Management Tools
• Scope & Prioritization
• SVN/Visual Source Safe
• Metrics & Measurements
• SQA Certifications
• RS/FS/Design Doc Templates
• Testing Scope
• Mobile Testing
• Roles & Responsibilities
• Automated Testing Intro
• Release Management in scope of SQA
• Different Templates & Checklists used by SQA
• Supporting strategic and business planning
• Better QA & Testing quality and objectivity
• Supporting effective use of resources
• Promoting continuous improvement
• Fewer shocks and unwelcome surprises
• Reduced costs and organizational benefits
• More business flexibility and efficiency
• Reassuring stakeholders, etc.
This course is highly valuable for:
• Senior Executives
• Quality Assurance and Testing Managers
• Quality Assurance and Testing Team Members
• Manufacturing and Development Managers Teams
• All professionals and executives who are involve in manufacturing / development, quality assurance, control and testing activities.
Course reference manual, containing copy of course slides, supporting documents, exercises, case study, their solutions and certificates.